Security-In-A-Box is a comprehensive and cost-effective cybersecurity service solution design for Small Business to address Cyber Security Pain Points quickly and efficiently. Companies with 50 or fewer employees that require Cybersecurity Risk and Assessment services with a solid actionable report can quickly build the defense.
Fast Facts on Small Business Cybersecurity
- 43% of cyber attacks target small businesses.
- 60% of small businesses that are victims of a cyber attack go out of business within six months.
- Cybercrime costs small and medium businesses more than $2.2 million a year.
- There was a 424% increase in new small business cyber breaches last year.
- Healthcare is the industry that’s most at-risk for cyber attacks.
- 66% of small businesses are concerned or extremely concerned about cyber security risk.
- 14% of small businesses rate their ability to mitigate cyber risks and attacks as highly effective.
- 47% of small businesses they have no understanding of how to protect themselves against cyber attacks.
- 66% of small businesses are most concerned about compromising customer data.
- 3 out of 4 small businesses say they don’t have the personnel to address IT security.
stages of securing smbS
Cybersecurity Risk ASSESSMENT & RECOMMENDATION report
ASSESSMENT PLAN DEVELOPMENT
A detailed cybersecurity plant that specifies a schedule, budget, targets and goals with understanding the nature of each business
TESTING ENVIRONMENT CONFIGURATION
Start with becoming very familiar with any relevant company policies and procedures.
Gather threat intelligence, conduct threat modeling exercise and determine major vulnerabilities
ACTION PLAN REPORTING
Detailed reporting of associated steps and findings. Document ICS environment remediation recommendations