WHAT IS WEB APPLICATION SECURITY?
Web Application or WebApp represent an organization’s connection to the cloud and its customers, partners and suppliers. In many cases, WebApps represent the most valuable and critical assets within an organization as the web application drive customer awareness, revenue and sales activity. Unfortunately, Web Applications also represent one of the most attractive targets for threat actors and are responsible for a majority of reported security breaches today.
Web application security assessment is crucial to protecting your both your apps and your organization. Your web applications are likely to be the #1 attack vector for malicious entities seeking to breach your security defenses. Available to users 24/7, web apps are the easiest target for hackers getting access to confidential back-end data.
- Detect security hazards: our experts carefully test your web apps for security risks
- Improve web app security: we’ll provide the guidance to address vulnerabilities
- Make your web app compliant: we’ll ensure your web app meets the latest regulatory requirements
- Lower headcount costs: we’re here to support as an extension of your web app team
BENEFITS OF WEB APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
Web Application Security Testing & Assessment gives you the assurance needed that your WebApp is tested and proved to be secure. Leveraging our deep knowledge of the Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) threat actors use, our security consultants go above and beyond the OWASP Top 10 to assess and test the state of your web-facing applications, and provide actionable recommendations to enhance their security.
We have developed a proprietary Hybrid WebApp Testing which identifies vulnerabilities while testing the logic. While we manually verify every automated scan results, we exhaustively test the business logic of every application.
- Identification of Business Impact and Security Impacts
- Identification of specific weakness in code and their risk factors
- Detailed reporting on discovered vulnerabilities, impact, solution, evidence and reference
- Detailed evidence video and screenshots of the discovered vulnerabilities
- SecureWebApp Certification & Online Security Seal
Web Application Security Checklist
Ask the appropriate questions in order to create a strategic plan and test the application at hand.
Document testing strategy to guarantee each assessor knows what they’re working on and how much time they have to complete testing-related tasks.
Conduct tests and discover vulnerabilities (in any exist).
Document results thoroughly and report to the client.
Verify that the vulnerabilities found during testing are resolved and ensure the fixes can’t be evaded.