WHAT IS ISO27001?
ISO 27001 is the industry standard for Information Security Management System (ISMS) which has been in publication since 2005. ISO27001 framework allows an organization to develop, implement and maintain its information security policy and compliances. With the ever-increasing attacks targeting organization data and networks, securing networks and protecting data is extremely challenging and requires detailed, well planned and precise execution to mitigate all risks.
The chief objective of ISO 27001:2005 standard is providing a solid framework to plan, implement, operate, review and maintain the information security policies and within the organization. These policies will include both internal and external data and information sources and sharing.
Benefits of iso 27001
An organization with the ISO 27001 certification demonstrates transparency and compliance that it has identified risks, assessed the implications the risks, implemented risk control and risk are regularly reviewed and constantly monitored. This will ensure its clients and vendors organization network is secure and its data protected.
- A.5: Information security policies (2 controls)
- A.6: Organization of information security (7 controls)
- A.7: Human resource security – 6 controls that are applied before, during, or after employment
- A.8: Asset management (10 controls)
- A.9: Access control (14 controls)
- A.10: Cryptography (2 controls)
- A.11: Physical and environmental security (15 controls)
- A.12: Operations security (14 controls)
- A.13: Communications security (7 controls)
- A.14: System acquisition, development and maintenance (13 controls)
- A.15: Supplier relationships (5 controls)
- A.16: Information security incident management (7 controls)
- A.17: Information security aspects of business continuity management (4 controls)
- A.18: Compliance; with internal requirements, such as policies, and with external requirements, such as laws (8 controls)
How Our Penetration Testing Process Works?
Working with a customer to clearly define and document assessment objectives, scope, and rules of engagement
Collecting and examining key information about an application and its infrastructure
Finding existing vulnerabilities, using both manual and automated techniques.
Providing a comprehensive report with deep analysis and recommendations on how to mitigate the discovered vulnerabilities